Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Like Kevin Garnett, Anything is Possible

The Doctor is reporting live from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, where you can always get the best deals on text books, as long as you're friends with the athletes. They're the ones vacating the wins, not you, so you've got nothing to lose!

  • It should be noted that Crown Pub nailed his predictions for the Auburn game, except for the one about the terrible War Eagle commercial. I was pleased about that. However, the University of Arkansas showed their newest crappy commercial, which features the "Razorbug" driving all around the state (and Dallas, inexplicably) before it finally arrives at Old Main. Thumbs down to this ad.
  • Before the game, Hog Nation received a troubling bit of news: star sophomore wide out and Little Rock native Joe Adams suffered a mild stroke sometime during the week. He was out for Saturday's game against Auburn, and his status for the remainder of the season is unknown, but I would be very surprised if he returns this year. I hope I'm wrong.
  • While I was straightening my hair and checking out my ass here in the privacy of my hotel room, I realized that the Hogs have now beaten Auburn four years in a row, twice in the plains and twice in the hills. Until they beat us, Auburn, Alabama will be known as Fayetteville East.

The Hogs travel to Gainesville this weekend to face the defending National Champions, the most overwhelming preseason number one ranked team of all time, and the current best team in the land, the Florida Jesus Christs. I'll leave the preview and predictions for the prognosticator himself, Bell's Paulsy, as well as Crown Pub, but if you'll direct your eyes a few inches below, I will leave you with a bit of inspiration.




The Doctor...is out.

1 comment:

  1. This Saturday we're going to count the number of times Gary Danielson says Tim Tebow and apparently the word "gash." I randomly scrolled through that highlight real and heard him say gash at least 4 times.

    ReplyDelete

 

Brought to you By:

CT-ad