Monday, October 26, 2009

Why I am the Bad Guy

Again, painful. I'm the bad guy because I acknowledge that life goes on after a loss...even to HDN. Again, I'm not ready for humor yet so here it is. Losses are never fun, but we now know that some losses are less fun than others. We talked about what could have been in Florida until Thursday, and were convinced we were a better team than Ole Miss. We were wrong. Oh well, Houston Nutt isn't our head coach, and we got that going for us. 
A win will be nice this weekend against some directional school that's not even worth talking about. It's homecoming, and it's the best time of the year in Fayetteville, AR. Those of you attending will hopefully be treated to some changing leaves and a nice fall chill in the air. 
DJ Williams?? Is he still on the team? 
Somebody get our receiving corps some Stick-em. (At least bring a couple toilet paper rolls to practice. Props to those who understand this). 
I just saw a preview for movie about Michael Oher's life. From what I understand, he's a great guy with truly great story. Drawbacks of the film: HDN is in it as...wait for it...the coach of the University of Arkansas; that's sure to incite nausea. That's officially my last HDN bashing until next season, I promise I'll find some new material.
On an unrelated note, I'm really pumped about this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Brought to you By:

CT-ad