Friday, October 23, 2009

On My Way Home to God's Country

Razorbelle here, coming to you from the Charlotte airport. I came out for work, but had the distinct pleasure of hanging out with some great friends last night. I unfortunately missed my first flight home, but will be back this afternoon to watch the big game from the comfort of my living room tomorrow.

*** I need to add the shirt below to my “What Not to Wear” List (it has been at all the local Walmarts in Northwest Arkansas.


Unfortunately, I think I may have actually contracted Swine Flu while in Charlotte.

I am limited on time, but I thought I would share a perfect tailgate drink recipe with you. This was a big hit at a party I had recently, and would be perfect for a morning tailgate at the Grove.

Bourbon Punch:

1 part Bourbon
1 part Pre-Mixed Lemonade
1 part Pre-Mixed Sweet Tea
Lemons

This looks great in a pitcher. Just slice up some lemons and throw them in the pitcher. Add equal amounts Bourbon, Lemonade, and Sweet Tea. Pour over ice and enjoy.

For those of you that wretch at the smell of bourbon, this sweetness of the Tea and the sourness of the Lemonade help to neutralize the taste of the bourbon.

For all those headed to the game this weekend, have so much fun, and call the Hogs for me. Also, congratulations to Brad and Lauren who are getting married this weekend. Love you both!

Yours- Razorbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Brought to you By:

CT-ad